1. Make sure the eye's fit snuggly
in the eye opening.
2. Using a small amount of eye wax
roll into a string.
3. Wrap the wax around the eye where
it touches the bisque.
4. Straighten eyes so both have same
amount of white shows.
5. Mix the eye setting compound (*)with
small amount of water.
6. Spoon mixture around set eyes
and allow to dry.
7. Remove excess wax with toothpick.
8. Then polish film of wax from eye
with cotton swab.
(*) Also can use Durham's Rockhard Water
Dental Compound obtained from your Dentist.